The Rajputana Riding & Polo Club comes up with the idealogy of promoting the game among the novices and the veterans. The club is one of the very few in its genre all over the Rajasthan State. The main focus remains in integrating the players, audiences, business houses and the high profilers with love for the game.
The Rajputana Riding and Polo club traces its origin seven years back when two polo enthusiasts Th. Davipal Singh and Th. Man Singh, together with veteran polo player Kr. Sawai Singh trotted into the foray of teaching novices the nitty-gritty’s of the royal sport. The Club is presently holding horse riding and polo academics and privately training a team of promising players.
The Club organizes events such as exhibition matches of Horse Polo / Horse Arena Polo /Camel Polo between two club teams with Army piper band or Cava band at hotel Jaimahal Palace, Rambagh Palace, Dera Amer & at our club at RRPC Green in Jaipur.
The Sequence of the Performances are as under :-
- On arrival at Venue the guests are welcomed by fourteen pieces Military Piper band playing traditional Military Welcome tunes.
- Wet towels & welcome drink are served to the guests
- The guest are escorted by the Military Pipers Army band or Cava band
- Exclusive Seating at the Ground/Pavilion
- Band Display at the polo ground
- Teams are escorted by band
- Introduction with Players
- Exhibition match starts with the ball roll in by the guest
- Live Commentary in English by Professional
- Ball Roll in by the guest (one of the members of group)
- 1st Chukker (07 Mints)
- After 1st Chukker players change their horses meanwhile the Military band or local band provides the elegant back drop music
- 2nd Chukker (07 Mints)
- 03rd & 04th Chukker as per client request or if time permits
- The match features : Live Commentary in English by professional, Drinks & Snacks are served to the guest, after match interaction & photography with Players /Horses/camel/ etc
- Guest to be escorted for meals (Breakfast/lunch /Dinner as per the package)